- Sports injury treatment and management – especially rowing, cycling and equestrian injuries
- Injury prevention
- Dry needling (acupuncture)
- Exercise therapy
- Manual therapy
- Acute and chronic injury rehabilitation
- Core strengthening and Pilates rehabilitation
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Sequoia completed her physiotherapy training in 2012 from the University of Otago and worked for a sport physiotherapy practice in her hometown of Invercargill before joining the CCSP team in 2014.
- Sequoia is passionate about sport and has a successful history as a track and road cyclist, representing New Zealand internationally.
- Since joining our team, she has been physiotherapist for the Under 23 Rowing Team, travelling with them to Bulgaria in 2015. She has also worked with the Cambridge High School First XV Rugby Team.
- Sequoia is a recognised High Performance Sport New Zealand Physiotherapy provider and Sport Waikato Pathway to the Podium provider.
- Sequoia understands the importance of exercise in injury management and overall well being and incorporates this in her practice.
- She enjoys working with a wide range of patients from professional athletes to adolescent athletes and the elderly.
- Bachelor of Health Science in Physiotherapy, University of Otago
- Member of Physiotherapy New Zealand (MPNZ)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Sport and Exercise Medicine, University of Otago
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT TO SEE SEQUOIA - 827 7561