- Sports injury treatment and rehabilitation – especially running and endurance sports injuries
- Injury prevention & management
- Exercise prescription
- Manual therapy
- Acute and chronic injury rehabilitation
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Jonny completed his undergraduate physiotherapy training in Northern Ireland in 2001.
- After working as a senior physiotherapist in the public health service in Ireland for six years, he moved with his family to New Zealand.
- He spent the past 10 years working as a Senior Therapist for a large Auckland physiotherapy practice, specialising in treating sports injuries.
- Jonny completed his Masters of Health Practice in November 2013, achieving a distinction grading.
- Jonny is a talented sportsman and runner and has represented Northern Ireland at International cross country events. He has won the Rotorua half marathon in under 68 minutes and the New Zealand Masters Cross Country Championships.
- He has a keen interest in many sports and enjoys assisting athletes overcoming injuries and facilitating their progress towards peak performance.
- He has a particular passion for injuries associated with running and endurance sports.
- Bachelor of Health Science in Physiotherapy (Hons.), University of Ulster Jordanstown
- Post Graduate Diploma in Health Science in Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
- Master of Health Practice in Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy (Distinction), AUT
- Member of Physiotherapy New Zealand (MPNZ)
- Member of the New Zealand Pain Society (NZPS)
- Member of the New Zealand Manipulative Physiotherapists Association (NZMPA
- Member of Sports Physiotherapy New Zealand (MSPNZ)